Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2001 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2001 Results

I'll be going back to Seoul either on the 8:20 PM Friday my time (that's 7:20 AM Friday morning EST) or fairly early Saturday my time, so it at all possible try to get your orders in by really really early Friday morning EST so I can adjudicate before I leave, but if you need more time get them in by Saturday EST.

The attached map is the blank unitless one (to make it easier to see province names), the complete one will be posted as soon as I make it.

Italy (Imran) (2 builds)
    A Aus - Hun (move fails)
    A Ven - Aus (move fails)
    F Cro - Ser (move fails)
    F Mal - Tun (move fails)

Ukraine (mrmitchell) (1 build, due to the roadblock all you can do is build a A

Kha or waive your build)
    A Kie S A Mos - Bie
    A Don - Sev
    A Rum - Hun (move fails)
    F Ode - Rum (move fails)

Egypt (GePap) (3 builds)
    F-Red-> Sau (fleet red sea-saudi Arabia)

FLys->Lyb (fleet lybian sea-lybia)

A Cai-Isr (Army Cairo-Israel)

Spain (Frozzy) (2 builds)
    A Por H
    A Gib H
    F WMe - Tun (move fails)

UK (*End Is Forever*) (2 builds)
    F NTH-Nwy
    F NWG S F NTH-Nwy
    F IRI-Ire
    F SOG-Mor

Turkey (Vlad) (3 builds)
    TA Bul-->Ser (move fails)
    TF WBS-->hold
    TF Aeg-->Gre
    TA Irn-->hold

France (SnowFire) (2 builds)
    A Par-Pic
    A Swi S German A Mun-Als
    A Mar-Mon
    F Bor H

Russia (chegitz) (3 builds)
    LAP A S-->F GOB-->SWE
    GOB F --> SWE
    MOS A --> BIE
    VOL A --> CRP
    GEO F H

Poland (Amon) (2 builds)
    F Lit-Bal
    A War-Lit
    A Kra-Cze

Germany (Stefu) (2 builds)
    A Ruh - S A Mun
    F Hol - Bel
    F Bhm - Den
    A Mun - H
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

and the map with units
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Why is Holand colored brown? I realize you didn't give Germany the build, but it looks a little disconcerting.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I keep provinces colored according to who was there last. I color the SCs according to who owns them.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Suddenly, CNN Europe stops its regular broadcasting of exploding shells in Hungary & Serbia with a "Special Report: Breaking news." The camera shows a nicely decorated office, a nervous man in a suit, and somebody hiding behind the computer screen in the center.

"Greetings all! A message from President SnowFire. The French anti-communist league is most disturbed by the sweeping Red tide from the East. Their sabotuers have already kept our mighty fleet in drydock an entire year! We can no longer take this sitting down. War must be declared! Our foreign legion shall have to be dispatched from our colonies to show this menace..."

"Ah, sir? We... uh... don't actually have much in the way of colonies any more."

"Don't be silly! We've still got Indochina, right? I'm sure British India and the Turkish occupation forces in Persia wouldn't mind a quick march through."

"Sir, actually, no we don't have Indochina any more, and I don't think the British have India. Last I checked, at least. They DO have Morocco."

"Well dispatch the Algerian legions then! I shall have no filthy commies coming west to pollute Europe!"

"One problem with that, sir...."
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

President Putin today announced that the Baltic fleet was rushing to Stockholm to defend Sweden from British aggression in Norway. Meanwhile, Russian Federation troops have moved to the north of Norway to help defend the freedom loving Norwegians. In a statement Russia deplored the British invasions of Morocco and Norway, asking all freedom loving states to help resist the tide of British war-mongering.

Bielorussia today anounced a treaty of mutual defense with the Russian Federation, while Georgia has asked for Russian help to defeat Ossetian rebels.

In other news, the Russian Diet today voted to support President Putin in defending the CIS nations from Poland.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh, sure, as if "President" Putin means anything anymore. Look at the map! I see lots of territory painted Red underneath! We all know the truth about who REALLY rules, with the Poltiburo coming back from their graves and ruling the country, desirous of conquering Middle-Earth once more!

Wait a second. Might have mixed a few metaphors there. No matter.
              All syllogisms have three parts.
              Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

The republic of Egypt is pleased with recent geo-political events and would like to state it's peacefull intentions towards all it's neighbors.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Especially Libya, Israel and Saudi Arabia
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

The Russian bear looks impressive thus far. There's a few competitors though.

Comment

I keep provinces colored according to who was there last. I color the SCs according to who owns them.
                      And you color sea zones because you hate America and hate freedom.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

At least those uppity Jews in Israel have been pacified by the Egyptians .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

7/10 builds in
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Sent by PM.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                              Especially Libya, Israel and Saudi Arabia
                              Those are not neighbors..they are long lost Egyptian provinces. There happen to be a lot of those left.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X