All NES players MUST read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All NES players MUST read!

Well as you all know NES's until today were in CFC and Apolyton...
    Now if you didn't saw on CFC a new Forum only for NES's got openned already most of CFC players joined.
    Now We wait to Apolyton gamers...
    So come on and join! the NES forum! and If you going to start a NES, do it there, just wait for the uploading stuff to come, we still don't have an upload system

proboards12.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, proboards12.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The upload system will be up by tonight.
    "Your DAMNED if you do and your DAMNED if you dont."

Comment

Proboards

Comment

Re: All NES players MUST read!

Originally posted by erz87
        Well as you all know NES's until today were in CFC and Apolyton...
        Now if you didn't saw on CFC a new Forum only for NES's got openned already most of CFC players joined.
        Now We wait to Apolyton gamers...
        So come on and join! the NES forum! and If you going to start a NES, do it there, just wait for the uploading stuff to come, we still don't have an upload system

http://planetnes.proboards12.com/index.cgi
        NO thanks, apolyton is just fine for me.
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Seeing what already two Poly NES players said I guess I will stick to Poly for the new NES i have in mind, as my NESes are all Apolyton style (it will be a very cool GDNES3 by the way)

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
            Seeing what already two Poly NES players said I guess I will stick to Poly for the new NES i have in mind, as my NESes are all Apolyton style (it will be a very cool GDNES3 by the way)

Saluti
            I await it with bated breath!

Comment

Working...
            X