• Show
Clear All

• Australia - Sheep's NES

Australia

Income:8

Treasury:2

Alliances:EAAA

UU:Vangaurd Submarine
    Replaces nuclear submarine, and carries one more tactical nuke(making it 2 in total) and costs only 12 credits.

Army:

Navy:

Air Force:

Factories:1 in Australia

Turn History
    Turn 1
    Treasury:5
    Income:5
    Bank:5

Turn 2
    Treasury:10(+5 Bank)
    Income:5
    Builds:Factory(8)
    Bank:2

The United Kingdom wishes to welcome the new Australian government.

We also wish to express an invitation to our Australian friends to sign the International Treaty of Nations along with the US, Russia, Korea and Japan.

Could you please reply in the ITN thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Daos Mindier
      The Australians seek no aid from such a bullying alliance as the ITN.Australia has saw what you put eachother threw(Britain) and we wish not to be part of that.Also your disgusting hostilities toward the EAAA has made me wish to side with them as I do not see your views as "Righteous".Put me with the Nazi's
      You have some nerve to call the most powerful and reasonable alliance a bullying alliance. We treat eachother with respect and watch out for eachother, just like I have for Russia and Britain, so if you take this as bullying, then by all means side with the nazi's because that is what you will get in the ITN.
      "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
      MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
      JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

To: Australia

On behalf of the EAAA, we wish to offically welcome you to our grand alliance.

Comment

To Australia:
          From Russia:
          THe ITN has never made any moves against any nation. Since when is calling down the evils of Nazism a call for war. Do you not remember what the Nazis did during WWII and the millions they murdered? Do you not remember the suffering they inflicted on Europe and the rest of the world? Do you not remember the empty words of Nazis? Why do you wish to ally with such a nation as Nazi Germany?
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
          X