Current members
    Nazi Germany
    India
    France
    Italy
    South Africa
    Turkey
    Australia

We need rules...We'll decide on them whenever but I would like to make one,please tell me if you aprove/disaprove

This alliance comes before others.If an ally of yours attacks a member of this alliance it is your dutie to sever relations with that country. (Unless our country starts the fight and then we are to jump in if the enemy country gets his allies to jump in)

Also I say if a country wants to join (Since this is a good and loyal alliance) I say we all have to trust eachother and such...So all of us must have to aprove if a country wishes to join

Thought I'd make a map of the current "Situation".I'll keep updating it of course.

On behalf of my country Itally, we would like to join into the Euroasian Axis

Comment

The Germans would like nothing more...We could use another flag up on the roster

Comment

France:

Italy:

Comment

just right-click the flags, go into properties, and copy the url

Comment

I knew that much After all I did do alot of other flagsBut thank you for these...I knew not where to find them

Comment

France welcomes Italy to the Euroasian Axis.

Comment

I have invited South Africa to the Alliance.

Comment

A question?

Wouldn;t South Africa entering the Eurasian alliance make it necessary for another name change.

Perhaps the EAAA. (European Asian and African Alliance)
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                  Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                  Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Well, I suppose we would need a new name then. Your idea sounds good.

Comment

I'll join if y'all hook me up with one of them cool wavy flags
                      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                        I'll join if y'all hook me up with one of them cool wavy flags
                        No problem.

They're from www.3dflags.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

Since South Africa is showing interest in joining, I need all Euroasian Axis members to vote in this thread yes or no to their inclusion in the Euroasian Axis.

France votes Yes.

Comment

yes

Comment

Alrighty then.I vote yes as well.And I'll change the name to EAAA if Italy votes yes

Comment

Working...
                              X