No announcement yet.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The British Consulate concurs with the South Korean representative. The United Kingdom wishes to take it upon themselves to create a headquarters for the ITN.

Comment

To:Britain

Never before did I sign a trade agreement with Britain...And never before have I signed an alliance with you...I will not take arrogance from Britain and your ambition to place me into alliance's I had no say in

Comment

I wish to continue the European Unification alliance with Britain but it's just the fact that I didn't Reply earlier yet you still put my country as part of it...As for the trade crap...It doesn't matter because of the fact that there is no benifit from it...Therefor Germany will not take that agreement seriously

Comment

To: Great Britain

We wish to continue the European Union along with you and Germany.

Comment

Italy would like to accept your generous offer in a alliance with the European Unification

Comment

I would do nothing more...I believe though that we should make another thread for the EU.

Comment

To Britain
                From the United States

We would like to know what alliance would take priority of the Great Britain nation, the Internation Treaty of Nations or the European Union? You do know most of the European Union will be comprised of Eurasian Axis members...
                "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
                MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
                JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy

The United Kingdom recognises that the EU is comprised of Eurasian Axis members. However, if you look at it from a different perspective, the EU could well be a forum for dissuading any Eurasian Axis members from attacking the ITN.
                  You do realize that you are outnumbered in the EU 4 to 1. Any chance you have at setting the will of the ITN to the European Union will most likely quickly be shut away as the Eurosian Axis will combat it.

Comment

Look at how the ITN is pushing you around.Are you sure you wish to be part of such an alliance?

Comment

*clears throat*

He created the alliance. Besides, I am just looking out for Britain and am not demanding anything.

Comment

I believe when Australia said that and put yur name in () <- those things,that he meant that the rest of the ITN are bullying you.

Comment

I cordially accept your invitation to join in this treaty

Comment

Working...
                          X