SMNESA What has the world come to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, you should feel privileged that between rounds he checks poly
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

This isn't between rounds, it's after 5 hours
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

This isn't between rounds, it's after 5 hours
        Only 5 hours?! I worry for your health, you definetly need more cheerleaders to build that up to 10 hours. as your doctor I am hereby giving you permission to send some of them my way....now only if I can convince me girlfriend that thats okay...

on the topic of the topic, why is this thing moving so slow? (im talking about the NES)

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
          you know what's more fun than NESes? Me getting laid by sexy blonde cheerleader!!!

try it some time!
          To hell with you, though I'm glad ur done with the mourning bit you had going on for a coupla days.

Damn, though, thzat was a while ago... tis is slow, and since it's SMNESA.... IK guess I should help you guys, as Absolution slowly dies :sob:
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
          X