A third Nes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A third Nes?

Hi everyone. Well, I was bored and stumbled across these forums again. I wasn’t going to start posting again, but then, I remembered all the fun I had playing nes' with some of the people around here.

Now, I'm starting to think about starting an nes of my own, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in playing, seeing as this forum doesn't seem to be to active, and the fact that there are 2 active nes' going.

I was thinking of making an nes in one of these three time periods: Way, way back in time, like ancient Roman era (though I may have trouble finding a map of that time), world war 2 time period (starting in ~1930, leading up to the war) or just start one that takes place in the present day, and making up a storyline for it.

I'm planning of finding a way to reward the person who writes the best story every 2 or 3 days; hoping that will encourage storytelling. Don’t have a clue what I could reward em with though, but I'm sure we could come up with something.

Anyway, just reply here if you would be interested, and also what one of the three options you would like.

Thanks

Actually, I was thinking of starting one soon taking place around 1500 but with history very changed.

Comment

any of those (and 1500) would be good except the WWII, unless you have a particularly ingenious way of making it unique
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Why don't you join the Alternative History NES? Canada, India, Soviet Union, Australia and Brazil are all free at the moment. Its a very evil schemeing NES

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I would really much like to join a nes from the beginning, but ancient era (although my special interest) doesn´t hold many options, and ww2 is kinda overplayed. The 1500 sounds great, that one I´d appreciate to join. Perhaps you shouldn´t alter too much of the history, I don´t like to see e.g. Korea to own north america or something like that
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Its just started two days ago Micha. Have a look in this forum, its called cNES1492 or something (I'm the Holy Roman Empire) but there's still countries free, and noone's really done much yet.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
            X