The future of the StP project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemmy,

the official statement is in the A/C forum.

Michiel,

I have done that for 8-9 months on many sites and communities, but no greater success. Sorry, but I'm not going to do that for ages.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      The project is dead, Joeno.
      That's what you say. I'm sure there's many others who disagree, as was evident from the activity still going on in, say, the Coding Quarters.

I repeat, I hope I'm not the only one in thinking this project was killed by only a few people who were not involved in the coding process, and that we can still do something, and that together, we will still be able to create something. Without some resources we had earlier, but that we can at least do something.

Comment

...i am in for well anything almost...i put some of my bunnyenegry in this project....so i am in for something
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

As for the coding, I've never seen a single line of code or anything by you, Joeno. You were only posting 6 times on SPF, out of which 2 were about some concept; the rest was whining.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
            As for the coding, I've never seen a single line of code or anything by you, Joeno. You were only posting 6 times on SPF, out of which 2 were about some concept; the rest was whining.
            And you have made more posts about some concept?

Anyway, I have not said I should lead the project, or that I have to help, or whatever. I just said it's a shame that it has been killed off in such a way, and that I am sure this shouldn't have been the end, and I'm trying to get it working further.

Comment

Who made the concept archive? Who asked people to check several threads so that they could comment, so that he could have added them to the archive? That was me. I have BTW proposed several minor ideas and discussed ones, so I have participated in that too.

Comment

[Edit: Accidental post, please delete. Thanks .]
                Last edited by Jeremy Buloch; March 20, 2003, 23:16.
                Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Working...
                X