Chat attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat attendance

This is just a preliminary poll about how many persons can be at least expected to be seen in the opening ceremony or/and sometime during the festivities after it. I'm doing this in order to have somekind of a clue about it, so this poll doesn't mean you have to be there if you vote yes, but it would be advisable to answer honestly. I've already heard some answers from several persons, but the general overview is still missing.
    Yes!
    45.45%
    Nope...
    36.36%
    I don't know yet.
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

FYI: I haven't voted in this poll in order to keep the results somewhat accurate.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I don't know yet. If I have time, I'll come.
      Michiel Helvensteijn
      --
      SPDT Member: Helpmate

Comment

I'll come, probably because I'm a regular attendant of the channel #apolyton too
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

/me will be there to irritate everone with his logic
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Didn't you plan to get there for the beer too?

Comment

only if i know who bring it.... and what about the japanse schoolgirls......kassi?
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

No Japanese schoolgirls, TKG still hasn't japanised the regular ones we already have
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Alright, back to the topic, please.

Comment

only if i remember to join it, or am reminded
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

only if i remember to join it, or am reminded
                      Well whats your specialty, if you want to join, you need to send a free application to Rasbey and your specialty and what you would like to work with.
                      -J.B.-
                      Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

I think he means 'join the chat events'. That's what the topic's about.

I could be wrong though.
                        Michiel Helvensteijn
                        --
                        SPDT Member: Helpmate

Comment

Well the Chat is for people that are in the team, I thought... Oh well.
                          -J.B.-
                          Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

No one has ever claimed that the events are only for SPDT members. Maybe you should read the Alt.Civs news section or the topped thread in this forum abit more carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                              Opening of the Stella Polaris website and SPF
                              ... a general Stella Polaris chat event with a party atmosphere, where you can talk about Stella Polaris or just have fun.
                              i only plan to lurk and see what questions people will ask (as i haven't yet seen enough about StP to ask even semi-intelligent questions yet), and try to follow any discussion there may be. i probably won't even trout rasbey
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X