No announcement yet.

Web Design Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think it looks good and we dont want Disparat to be too concentrated on the banner. We need him to have content. The look comes after the content. It doesn't need to be perfect and each time he makes a new remake there will still be things that people might say that needs to be done. We just need the major things worked out like The greek Spelling.
    -J.B.-
    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

You don't have to worry about the issue with contents. Just wait and see.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well, one thing nobody has commented on is the alien in the navigation bar. I don't really like it that much so if anyone has any other ideas let me know. I couldn't think of much else though...

Comment

I updated the front page of the Stella Polaris to update the logo and the now pass deadline of December, 2002

Comment

Much better now.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Good, I was wondering when you would update the front page.
              -J.B.-
              Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

if you still need a idea for navigation bar.....have the current page be darker and bolder
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

You could have the old Stella Polaris picture that was blue, in the background of the Navagation bar. Make it sort of fit with the background color and transparant sort of. Just be creative.
                  -J.B.-
                  Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

The old logo has actually been dismissed as it's very blured and has a low image quality. The final logo will be decided later on as there's no hurry now.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ok Ras. Thanks.
                      -J.B.-
                      Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Working...
                      X