X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprite

Hi guys

I don't know if it helps but i've made a sprite animator width directX 8.1

I thought that the game will be platform-independent.
    So we will use some cross-platform library for graphics (and other stuff also)
    But nonethless - could we take a look?

Comment

Yes, Kurilka, the libraries used are cross platform libraries. Hopefully Blake could post a list next time he drops by. This means we could even have a Mac port, but we don't have enough Mac people and it would require additional work, so that's why we settled for Windows and Linux (should work with Unix distros too).
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

i'll send it to you later kurilka, ok.
        tell me where do i supposed to send the file, and you are developing using Dev-cpp or VC++ ?
        Last edited by alien; December 5, 2002, 06:00.

Comment

MS VCPP

Comment

hi Kurilka

Give me your email and i'll send it to you, ok?
            the code it's pretty simple, you only have to create the directx app start up. if you make any improvement on the source code please i would like to see too, because this souce code is an experience too my game engine.

any question just ask

NOTE: THE CODE ISN'T THE FINAL, IT'S A TEST THAT I'VE MADE BEFORE THE FINAL CODE

Comment

Just sent an email with my address, but my question is : are you writing your own game engine?
              Because as Blake has said most likely we will use SDL or Allegro (+AllegroGL) for StP

Comment

Look my engine doesn't have nothing to do with this project, tell me something about the sprite.

Comment

Working...
                X