No announcement yet.

Factions and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. does anybody in addition to DeathByTheSword have any ideas? Or maybe nobody has been strong enough to read all that?
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

he you all hear that me strong...! but i think this is a very usefull model to work from maybe add something or remove something nothing big....but what is still the problem which of these values will be fixed per faction and which will be for social engeneering....if I look at it then:
      *religion
      *dimplomacy
      *military

these 3 are the most fixed values you have because you cant change a religion over night and the the same about how people look at other factions. so If we would make these big fixed values and the other 3 little values. then we would have a good model
      what is big and what is little you ask?

wel i mean with:
      *big* that they have a major inpact in your faction choice and can be only changed during the game very little (ok that is a strange sentence)

*little* that they have a very small impact in your faction choice but can be change during the game very much (and again that strange sentencebuild )...
      Science
      big values
      Diplomacy / Attitude
      Religion
      Military

little values
      Government
      Building / Economy
      Science

but that are my ideas.
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
      X