Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, what's new?

Hi people,

I haven't posted in about two months (maybe more). In fact, I had to re-register my account. The reason for my absence is that I kept trying to go to the old forum. One day, I just got a 404.

I see SP is now part of a much bigger forum (too bad, actually, no more different sub-forums and all...). Well, the cookies'll probably work here and there's lots of new smilies too, so it's ok.

Anyway, what have I missed? How far is the game?

I've got a lot of homework this year, a lot of projects and other school stuff, but I'll post when I can, because I'm still interested in game development. Still programming.

(BTW: The sun-moon presentation with pov-ray went really well. I got a 10 actually (A+). . Thanx to the people that helped me with my questions (forgot who, actually.))
    Last edited by Michiel; November 22, 2002, 12:20.
    Michiel Helvensteijn
    --
    SPDT Member: Helpmate

The thing thats new is well, you posting.
    I think Gateway and Aaglo helped ya with Pov-Ray among other peoples. The new StP site will be up probably sometime in December. Also The web service has been launched and is currently undergoing construction work. Well thats about all I could come up with.
    Oh and Welcome back!
    -J.B.-
    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Well, as I said, I'll post when I can. (Even though I lost my post-count. hehe.)

And thanx Gateway, Aaglo and other people.
      Michiel Helvensteijn
      --

Comment

Re: I'm back, what's new?

Originally posted by Michiel

I see SP is now part of a much bigger forum (too bad, actually, no more different sub-forums and all...). Well, the cookies'll probably work here and there's lots of new smilies too, so it's ok.
        Well, this is a temporary and a permanent solution. Temporary because we will move to Stella Polaris Forums and permanent as we're going to have this forum too, so discussions will be also held here.
        Anyway, what have I missed? How far is the game?
        The new beta version of Vultur's Map Builder, 0.4.3, has been released and we are awaiting for the Alpha 1 version of the StP client software.
        (BTW: The sun-moon presentation with pov-ray went really well. I got a 10 actually (A+).
        That's great news.

Anyway, welcome back, Michiel!
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

i just look at the map of StP and we dutch are a majority
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Well, just click on a Dutch flag, and see the long list of Dutch people on the whole Apolyton forums.

And only SPDT members are on the map. I don't know how many Dutch people actually post in the StP forum.

And about the forum, are you gonna use vBulletin? It's the best, in my opinion. Lots of options. Like on this forum.
            Michiel Helvensteijn
            --

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel

And only SPDT members are on the map. I don't know how many Dutch people actually post in the StP forum.
              All the ones who are listed on the map as Dutch, plus Lemmy, are Dutch posters on this forum.
              And about the forum, are you gonna use vBulletin? It's the best, in my opinion. Lots of options. Like on this forum.
              Not exactly, but if I could afford vBulletin as the license isn't exactly cheap and in the case the community grows, it will become an option that might adopted later.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Heh, I get it.

And I guess there aren't as many Dutch posters as I thought.
                Michiel Helvensteijn
                --

Comment

Working...
                X