Summary about Stella Polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary about Stella Polaris

Here's a task for one of the Helpmates or any of the documentation and in-game texts team.

Summary about Stella Polaris

I would need to get a written summary that describes what Stella Polaris is and what it will be. This is not a replacement for the game outlook document, but more like an introduction about the game.

Anyone interested to work on this?
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

I could probably do something for you. How long are you looking for? A paragraph? First though I'd probably need some information myself. I need some stuff to put on this website of yours I know it's a turn based space type strategy game but what else. What are some key game features that everyone has agreed on? It seems to me like everything's up in the air.

Comment

Well I've been waiting for a job since I got the Helpmate position months ago. So therefore I ask that you assign this task to me. I will need some info. like when do you need it to be done? Also any other info. you think I need. I can make a summary without much info. I know this project really well. Oh and I would think it would be approximately a paragraph long as any other summary. I can contact you if something comes up Ras.
      -J.B.-
      Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Disparat,

you need to get the framework done first. The contents can be added then as we see how it looks like.

Ace,

nice too see that you're interested. How much time would you need? I don't have any deadline yet, but do you think you could have it done by next week, if you have time during the weekend? The length could be something like one half of an A4 page, if that's fine for you.

If you need help, drop me a note.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I can get the summary done by sunday. I wont need to much time. I'm used to doing this type of stuff in School. Enlighten me on what an "A4" page is. I shall drop you any notes if the time arises.
          -J.B.-
          Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

A4 type paper is what you put in your printer.......dont amaricans use that system...? A3 is 2x A4 and A5 is half of a A4....etc etc
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

An A4 is approx 210mm x 297mm

Comment

Well, A4 is slightly smaller than your equivalent Letter size papersheet. That's the size you usually use with a printer.

Comment

Ok thanks for the help. I now know what it is. I shall make it that long. Give or take a centimeter.

In order for me to develop a good summary. I will need to know these things:

-What are you going to use this summary for?

-Any Specific content you want me to put in it?

-Who thought up the game? Was it Blake?

-How many sites have been up for StP?

-Would you like me to tell the history of StP as well as summary?

Thanks,
                  JB
                  Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

1. There's no specific use yet, but most likely somewhere on the website or other official information material.

2. A general overview would be good.

3. Better not bring up that issue as it's not that important for an overview summary and my knowledge about that is unfortunately abit wague.

4. Only the official one.

5. That's up to you. I can use the summary as a modified version without a history overview in the case you add that and if the use doesn't warrant that always.

Your name will be somehow included, so you will get the credits for the summary.

Comment

Thanks Ras! Oh and anything you need help with. I would be glad to help. I have a roughdraft already finished. I will have the Revised final draft finished on Sunday.

/me is heading for the paper and pencil.

-J.B.-
                      Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Ok just as an official announcement, the summary was completed at 10:23pm 11-24-02 sunday.
                        -J.B.-
                        Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Working...
                        X