Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[threadjack]
    Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
    I like the idea (like everother one ) of the parties in DEMO. in Fundy you could choose your religon (from old earth ones like islam, hindu, christian, etcetc. to new ones like fungus believers or something like that) this could be done with ever SE choice some subchoises that would alter the effect a little. these sub-choices needs to be researched too probably. I donnu if factions will be a part of StP but with this system you wont need them and you can 'just' program the AI to choose between several combinations and stuff! that would eliminate factions totally. kind of anyways
    what's DEMO?
    [/threadjack]
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Democracy

Comment

doh, that 'll teach me to reply before reading the entire thread, i thought he was talking about another game.
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

but I am still fully behind the idea of parties in democracy but i think every SE choise needs to have sub-'choises'
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
          X