No announcement yet.

Welcome Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also would like to say Good Luck to all of you involved with this project.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Well hey, aint this neat.

Comment

Ehmm, well, hello everyone, nice to be here, thanks for all the support, expect some cool stuff... well, somewhere in the future

Comment

Best of luck. I'm looking forward to seeing a demo within the next couple of weeks.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Sorry, but the demo will have to wait. But you can always play with the map editor (version 0.4.0).
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Thanks for the link, Gateway 103, but there's virtually nothing there... at least I don't see anything under "about" or "progress". Is there a high-level overview of the project somewhere?
              Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
              A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
              Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Unfortunately there is currentely no high level overview... the design is still too much in flux.

A demo may be not too far off (but no promises - yet)

Comment

Good luck to another Apolyton programming project. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Maybe there should be a group of artists, sound, testers, and whatever else that will help all the different projects when need be here on Apolyton. That way people that have those expertises could aid multiple groups as help is needed instead of each group having to recruit the same individuals for competing projects.
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Good luck
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Heh... why not say good luck? Teach Firaxis a thing or two while your at it

Comment

Good luck. It's always good when gamers are more involved in development.

RAH
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Great you got your own Stella P forum! Good luck...
                          Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Best of luck guys

Comment

Indeed... I wish the best of luck as well. Keep us informed when that demo is ready

DeepO

Comment

Thanks for all the Support guys!
                                You might be able to find some stuff on the Game at this URL http://freeac.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=68. The Information is pretty old. I think it will be changed when things get smoothed out. It is as Blake said in a Flux.
                                -J.B.- or -Heath-
                                Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

Working...
                                X