No announcement yet.

OT: Happy birthday Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday old man - I'll cease lurking to give you that.

Comment

Thanks again

Originally posted by Exile
      Um, how old are you again?
      23. This aging business has been real bummer since I hit 18

Originally posted by Boco
      Jenny Smith was called 'undoubtedly one of, if not the best Australian gymnast of the mid-1990's' (Born 3/31/80). Nick, I suspect that if she performed on the uneven cricket bats, or vaulted while simultaneously hitting the wicket with a left-arm spin, then you'd worship her.
      Well, duh. In my eyes any 'sport' which doesn't involve unfit men standing in the middle of a field for 5 days while drunks throw stuff at them isn't a sport.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Buon compleanno!!!!!
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

HB
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Happy Birthday Case!

Close call though - by how many hours did you avoid being born on Fool's Day?

STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Dam, I missed another Birthday! That month in London really cut into my situational awareness.

Case 23 is a great age. Its all downhill after 28-30.

Trust me I KNOW!

Happy belated Birthday!
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
              X