Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler Launches a Surprise Offensive into the Ardennes Forest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really had much trouble taking St.Vith. I only had to leave an 88 plus a few mech infantry behind. The trick is to leave mech infantry on all the squares you think the U.S. 7th armored will appear. It is then Most likely that all of the units will be created on the mine field by St. Vith north. Perhaps if more M-3s were created by events in St.Vith and sorrounding cities it would make things more difficult for the Germans. Wiltz should have more defenders, I think that by the time I got there the AI had moved most of the defending units out into the open. Otherwise, givin the absurd amount of units Germany starts with, I could advance with great speed simply by using kubelwagens Ign.ZOC to bypass most cities and leave them to be captured by the rear guard. The biggest delay that advancing Panzers had were razed cities and roads destroyed by American combat engineers.
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Working...
    X