Warcraft 2 Scenario: AZEROTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft 2 Scenario: AZEROTH

i've created a simple wc2 scenario, with an overhauled look an a small implemented story.
    i haven't put it up here at apolyton, but its available at civfanatics here: http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2scenfan.shtml
    and i think i have it posted below.
    check it out and tell me what you think.
    Attached Files
    "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

i dont know how to put up screenshots.....
    "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

Comment

When playing the game hit the print screen button on your computer (it should be next to the F12 button), It will take a screenshot of the current picture displayedo nyour monitor. Paste that into a graphics editor such as [aint and save the image. You can alter whatever you like as well.

Comment

how do i post them up in threads?

do let me know what you think of Azeroth everybody!

Comment

Upload them, then link to them in a post.
          Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
          Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Working...
          X