Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2194 Days of War Gigamap Version Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, thanks!

Comment

Congrats on getting it finished Pap.

Glad I could help.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Pap way to go Pollock. This took some doing but you finaly got there. Im going to see if the first PBEM is full or not. I might be able to play a PBEM from Exile.

My schedule in London is weird!

Congrats!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

sounds?

Also, why does the Axis start with a Fairey Swordfish?
          Last edited by DarthVeda; March 21, 2003, 01:16.

Comment

There aren't any sounds becasuse the units changed slots so many times that the sounds wouldn't work right anymore. I personally don't use sounds, but if anyone wants to give it an attempt, I would be GREATLY appreciative.

Axis start with a Fairey Swordfish because it took the unit slot of the AA Battery from previous versions. I had thought I got all of them, but it must have been buried in a city somehwere.

Comment

Here is a preview of the scenario that I put together last night sometime...

Comment

The city is Minsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pap1723
                  Axis start with a Fairey Swordfish because it took the unit slot of the AA Battery from previous versions. I had thought I got all of them, but it must have been buried in a city somehwere.
                  Pap you didn't miss it. It was a CAPTURED plane put to use by the Axis!
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I must ahve done something wrong, or got all this wrong. But where are the sounds?

/Spader
                    The Romans had a coluseum. Why can't we have a Battle Royale island? They can take my class for starters.

Comment

I actually never made any sounds for the scenario because I wound up changing the unit slots a bunch of times so that the sounds wouldn't work right.

Pap

Comment

I see...
                        Well isnt it quite annoying to have...um... elephant-noises for a tank?

/Spader
                        The Romans had a coluseum. Why can't we have a Battle Royale island? They can take my class for starters.

Comment

Working...
                        X