• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario: ''The War goes on..''

This a preview of my upcoming scenario.
    Attached Files
    ''Texans always move them........''
    R.E. Lee

This is about a alternative poat war scenario. The allies have made peace with Germany but war with Russia goes on. Meanwhile Britain has lost many of its colonies. The year is 1948 and a new Jewish state has been created. Arab armies have vowed to destroy the new state, Nazi Germany has offered to give support.

MORE INFO WILL BE GIVEN SOON......
    R.E. Lee

Comment

I currently am also making a set of alternative history scenarios based on the idea of Germany winning the war myself.

One problem - the Israeli State was created after the horrors of the holocaust, some argue that if there was no holocaust there would be no Israeli Jewish state. How, in your timeline, was the decision by the Allies to grant the Jews land in Palestine?
      "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
      -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Yes, graphics eally look nice - i hope we can play your scen soon! (i also like alternative plotlines...especially ww2 theres a lot of space for ideas what could have been!)
        Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Interesting it is, indeed. But I cannot figure or imagine the USSR fighting on without US support.

Comment

Originally posted by Raz
            This is about a alternative poat war scenario. The allies have made peace with Germany but war with Russia goes on. Meanwhile Britain has lost many of its colonies. The year is 1948 and a new Jewish state has been created. Arab armies have vowed to destroy the new state, Nazi Germany has offered to give support.

MORE INFO WILL BE GIVEN SOON......
            Some of those units look a bit familiar...

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hang on! Nazi Germany supports Israel!?

I know that alternate history should make allowances for quirky events, but isn't this stretching credibility too much!

Besides this the graphics look great and it should be interesting to see how you manage to pull this 'novel' concept off.
              STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
                Hang on! Nazi Germany supports Israel!?
                If I got it right, it's the contrary: they offered their support to destroy the new state!
                Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

basically, the war has carried on(with the murder of the jews continuing in German held areas), in 1947 the allies signed an armistace with nazi germany-ussr carried on fighting as germany would never make peace with them. And as happened historically the jewish state is established when britian leaves palestine and jews take conrol of the parts of the country(there is no UN vote) and a war begins when the arab states retaliate. yes, germany helps the arabs by giving them weapons and support.
                  The japanese have made peace with ussr and allies and have given up all their conquered territory(including korea).
                  iv always wanted to make a scenario which i could have a jewish state(Israel) fight it out with nazi germany. imagine the IDF vs. Wehrmacht. Included in this scenario is an event which allows IDF Troops to liberate jews from concentration camps in germany, however they must first defeat the Wehrmacht and SS which gaurd the camps.
                  i must stress that this is not a scenario where Germany won WW2, they have simply survived.
                  R.E. Lee

Comment

dont worry curt, iv credited you in my units file. i also have to thank you for providing the best terrain, city flags, fortresses that i could use. i particularly prefer the sqaure city flags as they look much ''cleaner'' than normal city flags.
                    i found that your units in the Dictator scenario are much more detailed and more accurate than the nemo or alex units i had(especially infantry). yours looked much better than the normal WW2 units which most people use. iv noticed however that in your MGE version of dictator you've used a different style of infantry, why is this?
                    R.E. Lee

Comment

Oops, sorry my mistake!

That makes a lot more sense!
                      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

I can´t say more than at the nice graffic...

Comment

Is this a world map or a smaller one?
                          An idea I had when reading this post was that if Nazi Germany backed the Arab states, would the USSR have backed Israel? Perhaps then the United States would have the diplomacy to throw its support behind some of the more "moderate" Arab states and open up yet another front.

Comment

just a little bit of info...

Many leading Nazis supported the idea of creating a homeland for the Jews so they wouldn't be a problem in Germany.
                            "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
                            -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Working...
                            X