Original version of Civ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original version of Civ2

Is there any place to get the slimmed-down version of Civ2 (even before Fantastic Worlds) online?
    "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
    -OOTS

I've seen it for Mac (it's penitence, St. Leo ). Perhaps this one, http://www.macfreegames.com/Lespages/JeuxSimulciv.html. There are also several sites pointing to what I think is a dead link on MacSoft.

Loosen the criteria to include online orders for CivII CD's or downloads of ToT, and as you've probably already seen, you'll get a lot of hits.
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

In the past few years I've only seen it as an acompanying title in packs. You can get Civ3 and Civ2 in one pack for $10 someplaces.
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Actually, I found my old disks. I was pretty sure I hadn't given them away...
        "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
        -OOTS

Comment

Wow, I though that Civ2 only came on CD. Did you get the in game videos with the disks?
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

CDs are round just like the insides of a floppy.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I once read this about someone using (5.25") floppies:
              If you're supposed to format all ten in a box before use, then why can't you fit more than four at a time into the computer slot?
              El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

It seems as though there are many such deep thinkers who end up calling tech support.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X