No announcement yet.

Sdc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not aware of any change in plans or the exact specifics of the original plans. Are you capable to completing the judging on your own?

If necessary, we'll combine the announcement with the January(?) issue of the SLM.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes, but they will then esentially be judged as single player scenarios. I wonder if there are a couple of non-entrants who would volunteer to play 10-12 multiplayer turns on each scenario with me, just so I can get a feel for their multiplayer qualities?

Right now I have 4 scenarios, but only 2 code names. They are: Asiento by ?, Bigice by ?, Sengoku by "Wellington", and Tron by "Tzar Alex". It would be nice (but not essential) to have the correct code names of each entry. Could the authors of the first 2 entrants send their code names to St. Leo, who can then send them on to me?

Finally, are there any other legitimate entries out there that I haven't got? If so please contact St. Leo right away. I must have received them within 48 hours to consider then for the contest.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

*insert PMs here*

Techumseh, your PM box is full. Could you please judge whichever scenarios you are comfortable judging? I'm sure a volunteer helper is forthcoming.

/me glares at the lurkers

Comment

maybe we should extend the dates allowed to 1943 so FMK can submit Stalingrad?

Comment

How big a part did naval combat play in the battle of Stalingrad?

Anyways, at this point I am going to stop meddling and let Techumseh and Warvoid take care of this.

Comment

My box is cleared. Awaiting your message.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                * St Leo glares at the lurkers
                Oh, me? Well, what do you mean by judge exactly...
                "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
                "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
                "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

techumseh - I am much better now, thank you - and thanks to everyone for their support. I sent you another e-mail after Sengoku, but never got a response. Apparently it never got thru. I will be sending you a few more e-mails concerning the contest and some details I hope to iron out with you.

My hand, needless to say, is still screwed up. But i'm in physical therapy for fixing that. I'm still here. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Anyhoo, i'm having trouble accessing these forums, hence the lack of my posting here. *curses WinXP OS* But I am still judging in my spare time and we should be able to bring this contest to a quick conclusion very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                    I am much better now, thank you
                    Good to hear.

My hand, needless to say, is still screwed up. But i'm in physical therapy for fixing that. I'm still here. You can't get rid of me that easily.
                    Those Yakuza can be really tough on first-timers huh ...
                    Last edited by ravagon; January 13, 2003, 20:11.

Comment

Comment

May I suggest we drop the stickness of

SDC #4: Official Rules, Regs and Guide

and start a new thread which only the organizers and judges will post message to keep everyone updated. Maybe even post the title screens of the entries to whet some appetites?
                        This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I like those ideas

Comment

Yeah, let us see the title screens! Only, maybe remove all the wording on it so we can all guess what subject the scenario might be on. Then we can have something to do whilst Leo and WV finish up the reviews.
                            "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
                            "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
                            "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Well, the winners (everyone seeing we only got 4 scens) have been decided and ranked. All that's left for me to do now is finish up the synopsises and post the list.

Be prepared. Be very prepared.

Comment

get on with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X