How do you end trade routes????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you end trade routes????????

Just wondering how to end these trade routes. I have several trade routes of food to a city and I want them to be ended? Any ideas how?
    thanks

Civfan...
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

You have to hack the sav file using CivCity 1.3
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Put your city into 'starvation' mode.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

either way will work

btw, tech means put the supplying cities into starvation mode.

Comment

DarthVeda is right. If you are hacking with CivCity 1.3, waht you have to do is to activate the Famine cell.
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

ok i think its fixed. thanks everyone
            Last edited by Civfan; December 2, 2002, 14:50.
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

I'm probably not the first one to bring this up but its the first time I've seen this happen. While play testing the ending of trade routes, I starved a city to its death. It was size one and starved out of existence. No more city.
              Also when I was starving a city to end the trade route of food, it didn't always end it.
              If alexandria was supplying food to rome, I starved alexandria. It was a size 10 city and no food inside it. The city would shrink every turn to 9,8,7 etc but the trade route with rome was still active though it kept saying the trade route was terminated. Only seems to terminate when a city has food inside it and that food is depleted and then the food trade route is ended. Is this a bug in civ2? Has anyone else have this happen to them?
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

another way is to create a new route that is more profitable than the one you want to replace, then it replaces the old route with a new one doesn't it ...IIRC
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Oops, ignore this post. I meant to add to another discussion

Comment

Working...
                  X