Scenario: Independence War in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: Independence War in Mexico

Here is my new scenario. It is the first time I have posted a scenario.
    Unfortunately, the scenario is in Spanish. If there is enough interest out there, I may be persuaded to translate it into English.
    Attached Files
    II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

By the way, all coments are welcome. Here is a screenshot. The rebels close in on the city of Guanajuato...
    Attached Files
    II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

And some sounds...
      Attached Files

Comment

And still more sounds...
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, El León. I'll upload it to the Spanish Site next week.

People, you should take a look at this scenario. I've been playtesting it and it's really fun
          "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
          "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
          The Spanish Civilization Site
          "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

I also playtested this scen and it's fun. You have only a few units in order to conquest Mexico...
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
            X