X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• «Constantine vs. Artavasdos» («Icon and Flame») version 1.5

=ICON AND FLAME=
    New in the «1.5» Edition

GRAPHICS. Better city graphics ("muslim" - from H. Thompson’s collection, Roman - from Masis Panos’ scenarios, but slightly altered). Terrain: I looked through lots of alternative terrain graphics, but I prefer «standart» terrain in most cases - except desert, plains (from terrain collection) and some other elements, which were changed or repainted.
    The TEXTS from events.txt and title page were corrected by St. Leo (thanks!)
    NEW units, historical events (plague of 744-48 and others) and messages - all as promised, except events for Artavasdos.

Playtesters are still required! Please, send me your remarks and suggestions.
    Attached Files

Curses, I cannot play the scenario.

It needs MGE, I only play FW

Sorry man!

Comment

Make a FW version
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

I'll take a look, but i'll need two weeks or more to do so.
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Great scenario, Aleksandr. I had just finished the last version. Keep up the good work!
          "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
          -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
          "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
          "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
            Make a FW version
            Supposing that you have a civillisation cd (no matter what version) there is a utility at the civfanatics download section that converts any civ version to MGE. However you need to have the cd in the drive for it to run. So, keep a FW backup. There is a no-cd utility for MGE, but I never bothered to test it myself.
            With MGE you can play both FW and MGE scenarios (not ToT though ) plus go multiplayer, pbem & such.
            IMHO ToT is the best. Tricky though.
            "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
            -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
            "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
            "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Working...
            X