X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC #4 Commentary

Pheer me fellow contestants! You stand not a chance! - DarthVeda

With WarVoid inexplicably absent, I have a few thoughts about how we should handle this.

1. Screw codenames. There are no prizes and we all know each other. I don't think anyone will have any doubts as to which of the scenarios is mine anyways.

2. Each of the submissions will be given a stickied thread in the PBEM forum. The same group of volunteers will play each of the scenarios for a reasonable period of time and rank them from best to worst.

We'll either have to have people play multiple sides in the scenarios with the above average number of human civs or alternate in controlling sides in the scenarios with the a below average number of human civs.

3. Concurrently, we'll have a People's Choice poll in this forum. It would probably be best if the people both voted in it and posted with their vote for verification purposes.
    What would WarVoid do? Do that.
    33.33%
    I concur with your ideas.
    0.00%
    I am with CowboyNeal on this one.
    66.67%
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

what do you mean warvoid's gone? he normally just lurks since he's been having computer trouble. i thought the contest wasn't over for a few more weeks, but its been forever since i last checked

Comment

I don't think warvoid is gone, he posted at civfan on Oct 8

OK if there is sufficient interest, I will make it. Ideally it should be done on TOT to take advantage of multi-maps as techum pointed out, however I don't have TOT and never played it so I am using MGE (actually I prefer FW for easy testing but I think I will need the extra event space)...

Maybe he's just not looked at the SDC thread. e-mail him if you want anything urgently.
      This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Leo, whatever posessed you to think that I am "inexplicably absent"? You, Ming and techumseh all have mod powers over the forum now. It's not critical that I be here everyday, 24/7. SDC is still on track and proceeding as scheduled. Everything's the same.

I don't see what the problem here is. Why is it you keep bringing this up when we haven't even met the contest deadline yet?

Comment

I am sorry.
          Actually, this predates my PM and is a non-issue now.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X