Re: SDC #4... a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDC #4... a question

In SDC's past... there was an historical contest and a fictional contest... I just opened the thread for the latest contest and I noted that the contest was only an historical one. Perhaps we can start a fictional one also?

I think you are referring to the seperate CivMGE and CivTOT contests, which had different topics.
    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

No... the Earth 3000 scenario contest was coupled with an historical one IIRC

Comment

8.) All scenarios must reside within the SDC #4 theme; the Age of Sail, between the years 1500 Anno Domini and 1801 Anno Domini.

If you want to submit a scenario with dwarven galleons and elven musketeers, go ahead. It just has to follow the time bracket.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
          No... the Earth 3000 scenario contest was coupled with an historical one IIRC
          Actually, no D2. The first contest was FW/African colonization, the second was FW-MGE/Earth 3000, and the third was FW-MGE/Jason and the Argonauts OR ToT/Dracula. And this one is FW-MGE-ToT/Age of Sail for multiplayer.

If you want a fictional scenario contest, why don't you wait until this one is done and propose another? This contest is almost finished.
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
          X