Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me who was the greatest civ2scn creator ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, they aren't manure, I think what really sets the Nemo scenarios apart are the unit graphics, I like his style of units a lot better than any other. As for PBEM scenarios I can't express an opinion on them as I have never played a PBEM game. I think it would be more fun than playing the computer but a good single player scenario is harder to make due to more events required, figuring out how to ensure a decent balance between event boosted computer players and human a human player. PBEM is easier because you can assume the human player isn't retarded.
    "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

Thanks for the nomination

I vote for JayBee. Technically, Nemo´s scns are without doubt first class, I also like Harlans LOTR and a lot of other works from serveral designers. But JayBee´s have the biggest "overall fun factor" for me
      Blah

Comment

That's about the point I guess.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

troll feeding

Originally posted by Choke
          So while he's the best I hold a rather low opinion of him for making so few scenarios.
          How many scenarios have you made
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Re: troll feeding

Originally posted by Case

How many scenarios have you made
            But He's not on the list, is He...
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

"How many scenarios have you made"

What has that to do with anything? I have made scenarios before, for myself, and I know it's an exhaustive process that isn't all that redeeming. Nonetheless what I said is like saying "[Insert boxer here] was the best ever but fought so few matches that I hold a low opinion of him." and then you saying "[whiny voice]How many world title belts have you held?[/whiny voice]". Whether I have MADE any scenarios or not is irrelevant, my opinion is just that, an opinion and isn't made more or less valueable by my experience in making scenarios.

EDIT: BTW feeding trolls is as bad as trolling.
              "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

Interesting. In any case, all I know is that my WW1 scenario (http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/4002/) is the best ever.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

And no Star Wars fan has mentionned Kobi for his great SW Insurrection yet??

Ok, now it's done...
                  Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                  Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                  POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                  LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

John Ellis owns you all.
                    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Working...
                    X