No announcement yet.

So when's Civ3 gonna take over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried a bit too Steeve, and we tried together one time IIRC. Like flogging a bloody well dead horse.

Comment

Trying to recall but wasn't event language released in Fantastic Worlds for Civ 2? This was their second expansion pact. Just look at history. Sid and the marketing teams of Infogames know how to make money off the franchise.

Heres a question for everyone, do you think Microprose had the capabilities to release Civ2 MPG with the First Civ2 game in 1996?

Well they surely do now with Civ3 but they didn't release MPG with the game!

Its marketing. I think theres going to be a event language and stuff, unfortunlity we all have to wait for it. Look at the release date of Civ3 Play the world. Its in October, just around for Christmas.

Business rules everything in America. Just be patient. The scenario stuff will here soon, 6-8 months I promise! Its sad but true!
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Event language was released with Conflicts in Civilisation, the first expansion pack.

Yes, Microprose had the capability to release Civ2 MPG with the first Civ2 game.

It's not marketing. It's unrealistic release dates that have to be met.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Civ3 will never take over Civ2, the only way its going to die is if Civ4 is made and its a very good game, with MP with the game, and the stuff to make the scenario stuff.
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Civ2 should never be abandoned until upgrade of existing scns is possible.
            Last edited by Heresson; September 22, 2002, 19:01.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Working...
            X