Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New old scenario: Brown Man's Burden II

My new scenario Brown Man's Burden II can be downloaded at

It is based on my old scenario, Brown Man's Burden, but really it is a whole new scenario.
    "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Nice site!

Im downloading all your scenarios as I type
    I'll try to find something that you can improve, if I have time to pick it apart.

Comment

Mmm, BmB was a tasty one to begin with. Danke well!

-FMK.

Comment

Gothmog, we just started a PBEM game of this on the Spanish forum, if you'd like to see how it plays out take a look sometime.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

It was a good scenario to start, and looks top notch in version #2. One question, though. Was all of Africa discovered (and mapped) by 1889? I was kind of hoping for some exploration.
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Yeahh version 1 was fine but version 2 toped it mostly because of the leader personalities they are really great and improve the whole atmosphere of the game.

Great great work
            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

I liked the original Brownman's Burden a lot: let's see how this goes
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
              X