How do you make a big tank smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make a big tank smaller?

Thanks to Grothgar, I've got a very nice graphic of a BMP-2 for my upcoming scenario 'Raging Dragon' however, whilst it looks great, it's a little bit too big to fit in with the other units in the scenario

Can anyone recomend a (preferably free) program to scale down the unit?

------------------
    If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error
    -John Kenneth Galbraith
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

paint.
    Administrator at
    www.quantum9.com
    Visit the forums!
    www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Paint Shop Pro shareware

Comment

I'd also suggest Paint Shop Pro. You can email me the unit you'd like changing, or check the website www.jasc.com for a freebie download.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Thanks guys

I should add that the BMP-2 which was sent to me by Grothgar was actually made by Jimmywax, who has very kindly offered to make more large units to fit in with it.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I am just here to help out my fellow gamer.
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
            X