Call to Scenario Makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Scenario Makers

Hi, for those who don't know me, I am the "andrew" from "allard and andrew's site", which was the predecessor to "csc". I have created 2 scenarios (a few years ago): Indian Wars and the Spanish-American War. I'd like to get back into scenario-making, but I have an idea. I think it'd be a good idea to form a scenario-making team. This would be the best way to make scenarios I think because it could pool talent in a unique way that hasn't been seen before in scenario-making. If you are interested in joining the team, please send me a private message.
    "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

And as I have said in the other two Forums, I would be ahppy to help too.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Sadly, with no talents...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Squonk on 03-20-2001 05:05 PM
        Sadly, with no talents...

Care to explain what you mean?
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I guess you can say I am a rookie when it comes to scenario making...

My freshman effort is completed so far (after I become good at it I will go back and remake it because I like this idea for a scenario) and it is the Thirty Years' War Scenario, you can dl it by clicking this link...
          http://members.aol.com/nkreefer/1648.zip

If that link doesn't work (which it won't anyway until I get home around five or six) just gimme a hollar here and I'll fix it or send it to you directly.

I am very interested in joining your scenario group, and have begun working on an Italian Unification Scenario, which I think should be a good one.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

I would help a scenario-making team specifically in the area of artwork, but with certain limitations:
            I will make modern "machine" units (Vehicles, planes, ships, tanks etc...)which I consider my strong suit.
            I want to make sure the effort is real and committed. I have made a few units for 5-6 scenario-makers and have yet to see one of the scenarios be released.

Comment

I would be willing to offer any help that I could. I am somewhat new to trying to make scenarios, so I don't know how much help I would be.
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Hi guys,

I'd be down for being with a team of designers, but I am all kinds of tied up with the scenario I'm doing right now. Plus, I am certainly a rookie. This is my first try and I am learing a whole lot 'bout the inner-workings of the game that I never thought about before. And sadly, my knowledge of history goes back to about WWII and thats it!

quote:

Originally posted by Captain Nemo on 03-21-2001 02:49 PM
                I want to make sure the effort is real and committed. I have made a few units for 5-6 scenario-makers and have yet to see one of the scenarios be released.

Captain, you've not made anything for Stalingrad yet? I could use some of your talents, and yes...it will be released! Though its my fist real attempt,I have pledged to myself to get it done.
                [This message has been edited by Field Marshal Klesh (edited April 12, 2001).]

Comment

Captain Nemo, will you be converting your Red Front (the best scenario I have ever seen) scenario to Civ 3?

PS. If you want to, we can organize a petition for Firaxis to hire you to make their scenarios for Civ 3.
                  Rome rules

Comment

I'm in...

I'm much of a perfectionist, and have a bunch of scenarios being worked upon. One about a war in South america, working on the sixth version of the map, is the most advanced, i have the map (nearly), the civs, woders, improvements, terrain graphics, some unit graphics, a cool idea for bombers, etc..

I'm good at maps, and also at editing units (I got a nice self-propeled artillery and i also put the Frigates' sails on the Merchantman once. Great outcome)
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I made this:

Judge for yourself. Not a very good map, quite accurate on the historical aspect. Very playable as any nation as well. It is my pride and joy.
                      http://www.geocities.com/fiera_com/civ2/escenarios.html

(Europe in Crisis that is)

I know, a deficient title and synopsis as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X