Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like to help "me" produce an "Evil" scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone like to help "me" produce an "Evil" scenario?

Any input, graphics, sounds, would be appreciated. We're going to bypass morality on this project, make the christians squirm!

I STRONGLY suggest Dracon, who you can find at www.modasylum.cjb.net

Comment

Of course one must remain a coward to pitch others to do their bidding for them. Thoughtful Giant Squid, however, his work seems not quite "disturbing" enough.

Has anyone the courage to join "me"?

Comment

Have you tried my scenario, "Prince of Darkness"?
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

You're not thinking twisted enough, I'm looking for something quite sinister.

Hmm, I've got it how about a scenario about those school shootings-- complete with killers, hostages, and swat? That'll have the bible-belt flying out of their chairs.

Yes, I am morbid, evil, and sick enough to this.

Any better ideas?

Comment

My statement was pertaining to "making of that kind of scenario", not of school shootings-- school is hell enough without people being shot (why put them out of their misery?)!

I wish there was an edit feature for this text.

Comment

Another tastless idea-- how about a serial killer scenario?

I could even do some historic ones-- like the Holocaust (you get to set up your own concentration camps), the massacres in centeral africa(first one to keep the population average at below 9 in age wins), the ethinic cleansing of the balkins(turn your neigbors into refugees).

Any of these sound good (or bad?) enough?

On a side note, I am being serious.

Comment

--or we can stray away from tangible evil?

Moreso, such fantastic and gothical things, creations by christian enspired propoganda?

Comment

Am I scaring you babies? Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to people like me?

Christiandom is falling as I speak, why not simulate it in a "game"?

Thoughts?

Comment

You can do anything you want to defame and take the crap out of the christians, and I totally endorse that. But don't go near Jihad 2000, because that's my idea

Comment

If you need help, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. But I don't have much time on my hands as of tomorrow.
                      When you've finished the scenario, send it to me, and I'll put it on the Mod Asylum http://modasylum.cjb.net

------------------
                      "u r a gay ****" -HARDMAN

Comment

Muslims, ha I oppose them too, any organized religion based on false deities ought to be eliminated.

Comment

What about an organized religion based on true deities?
                          main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
                          i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

Just how disturbing do you wish to get? I am willing to help

------------------
                            "u r a gay ****" -HARDMAN

Comment

Disturbing enough to give it a "M" rating at the least, of course we could do much worse if you like?

Which idea appeals (or repulses?) you the most?

I have a whole slot of others:

A spanish inquisition scenario, slave trade scenario, slave plantation scenario, intercity sex trade scenario, drug trade, the kkk, the pillaging series (for you war fanatics), late 19th century city corruption, the pedophille series, the rape series, the bondage series, Charles Manson, Waco Texas, the Hail Bop sucides, the burning of churches, pretty much all sins-- any catch your attention?

"May the christians burn with me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X