Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new scenarios!

Western Front

The war on the western front during World War I, starting with the battle of the Marne and ending with the armistice.

Dominium Maris Baltici

About a large war in Eastern and Northern Europe 1655-60, starting with a Swedish invasion of Poland in an attempt to gain controll of all ports around the Baltic Sea.

Downloading now!!
    Rome rules

Comment

HELP!
      I AM USING OLD CIV II, NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EDIT THE CITIES GIF FILE, AND NEED MY SCENARIOS REVIEWING.
      E-MAIL ME AT Khatchik@cwcom.net
      MRP

Comment

the scenarios look cool!!!

why don´t you post this in the sleague forum????
        you´ll have a lot of scenario designers comenting your scenarios
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Actually, unless they know who you are, don't expect any comments from they sleague.

--Snog

Comment

Isn't that a very unfair remark, Snog? I do not belong to the SLeague nor have any kind of association to them but it seems to me that if you think they ignore you (whatever that means), don't you think the logical course of action is for you to make yourself known over there? How? Participate in the debates, contribute to the site, suggest changes & improvements, etc...

Comment

Actually, there are too many scenarios to play, or even download. So I'm most inclined to try those that I know about. I do like to try scenarios from new designers. It's always good to do a little promotion, though. For example, does your scenario have new units? Anything interesting about it's events? Which civs are involved? And so on.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Snog on 02-27-2001 12:40 PM
                Actually, unless they know who you are, don't expect any comments from they sleague.
                --Snog

That's not true! I'm not a designer, but anything I ask about or comment on is answered by the league members. It's for people who are into scenarios, not a 'designers only' club!

------------------
                All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Yes, I think it´s a bit unfair, Snog. Most of the SLeaguers I know are very helpful. Be also in mind that a lot of them aren´t only scns makers themselves (-sp?), but also test other scns or giving historical or graphical help at the same time, so they simply can´t test every new scn, there a simply too much (as tecumseh has said). I´m sorry if you have made bad expiriences with the SLeague, but I think generally the SLeague Forum is a good place for all scn people.
                  Blah

Comment

I don't think he posts a lot.
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Is there an actual SLeague forum, then? If so, where is it? I went to SLeague and clicked on forums, and I arrived somewhere rather familiar...
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Hy Zengi, the second one is really nice!!!

PS any relation with Zengi, Aq Sunqur' son?
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia on 03-01-2001 04:32 AM
                          Is there an actual SLeague forum, then? If so, where is it? I went to SLeague and clicked on forums, and I arrived somewhere rather familiar...

When you are on the Apolyton forum´s main page, scroll down to "Hosted Sites" , there is the "ScenarioLeague" forum listed
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X