Units & Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units & Sound

I have created new units, but they have no sound when they are in combat. Can anyone help?

When you create a new unit it doesn't automitcally come with sounds. You have to add them yourself. There are probably several ways to do this, but the easiest is just us the units editor. There is a button on the left side of the editor that lets you set several default sounds for your unit.

Comment

See Gothmog's and Blackclove's tips in the Scenario League site if you've yet to do so.

[This message has been edited by Cam (edited December 15, 2000).]

Comment

Does the scenario in which you are attempting to alter unit sounds have a "sound" FOLDER in it? If it does, then you can alter the sounds of units at will. DO look at the Scenario League's sound tips first. If the unit is one of the extra slots (at the bottom) you must first have the sound folder in your scenario in order to assign new noises to it. If you're like me, you can make 100 attempts to alter the sound, but until that sound folder is there, nothing will take. This may seem obvious, but it buffaloed me for several sessions until I finally figured it out. You can make a sound folder by creating it using the notepad "create new folder," then renaming it, "sound."

Salutations,
        Exile

------------------
        Lost in America
        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
        [This message has been edited by Exile (edited December 15, 2000).]
        Lost in America.
        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Working...
        X