House Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Graphics

I need some pictures of typical suburban houses for a scenario I'm doing. I would prefer it if the houses were big enough that one took up a terrain square. I need it for a Suburban Scenario I'm doing, and also some store graphics would be nice. If anybody knows where I can find these things, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

This is just a thought - don't know how practical it is to convert to the appropriopriate format. Simcity 3000 has a nice stock of suburban houses. It's a question of whether it's easy or even practical enough to convert it to the appropriate format.

Comment

Dom Pedro, I have several collections that may be useful for you, so a conversion (made by St.Leo) of graphics from Transport Tycoon with modern buildings and a similar thing from Anno 1602 (by George Lyles) with nice old houses.
      I can send them to you if you like (does the eMail in your profile work?)...

edit: spelling
      ------------------
      Civ2000
      [This message has been edited by BeBro (edited November 04, 2000).]
      Blah

Comment

tonic, when I installed SimCity 2000 on my computer it made all .scn files affiliated with itself. It screwed everything up! You could take a screenshot of the city and try thatfor the houses.

------------------
        What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

Working...
        X