New Star Wars Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Wars Scenario

Is there any one out their who is building a star wars scenario for the new star wars books, Dark Tide with the yoozong wong.

------------------
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

How about a scenario about the movies? It'll have a wider fan base as not all of us have read the books.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I hate Star Wars. So I won't be playing your scenario.

*Ducks from the onslaught of objects being thrown at him.*

I'm sorry. Good luck with your scenario. I've only watched 30 minutes of the 2nd movie and didn't like it but it would make more sense if you based it on the movies. At least I have some experiance there.

Please don't hurt me.

------------------
      "I'm too out of shape for a long fight so I'll have to kill you fast"
      "If the great Emperors of Rome, Egypt and Greece were alive today, do you think they would prefer Coke or Pepsi?"
      Administrator of the CornEmpire Forum
      I AM CANADIAN!
      Gamecatcher: Multiplayer Civ 2 Democracy Game
      CornEmpire Owner/Operator
      Grand Minister: Dominion of the Balance & CornEmpire Software

Comment

I say we jump Corn!
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

So what? if you do not play it. The movies have been done a few times though, or do you think another one would better?

------------------
          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
          I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Working...
          X