-add more EU2 editing tips
    -annoy Markos

Eventually:
    -open a resources section
    -get a cEvo tip or two
    -bother Markos

Questions?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Sounds good. What does Markos think of this though?
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

WV's Plans for the Next Week:
      -add a Civ3 Section
      -add a PBEM Section with Guide
      -add a few new, major scenarios with reviews

And since I don't own Civ3 yet, somebody send me some e-mails on how it works with some screenshots.

Comment

And since I don't own Civ3 yet, somebody send me some e-mails on how it works with some screenshots.

Argh! Does anyone here actually own (feel free to use Zaphod Beeblebrox's definition of property) Civ3?
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I actually own Civ3. Its collecting dust as a desk ornment, and it has found its uses as a snack tray. As a game with scenario potential, it falls far short of even ToT.
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Go away. Shoo. Beat it. With comments like that, you're lible to make me a manic depressive.

Comment

Eventually:

Give WarVoid the final version of Blood & Iron 2 to post on the SLeague website.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                WV's Plans for the Next Week:
                -add a Civ3 Section
                -add a PBEM Section with Guide
                -add a few new, major scenarios with reviews

FMK and I put together a pbem guide a while ago...
                Up untill now we've had to post it in every individual thread, would that be of interest?
                Attached Files
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I've been too lazy to find this guide! Thanks much. I may even get in on a PBEM now. If this guide is good you should be pointing newbies to it for the SDC!

Comment

Sometime This Week:

Finish Kyokujitsu, parts 8 and 9.

Sometime Next Week:

Finish Kyokujitsu, parts 10-12

Comment

This week? My plans are...

a) finish last W.A.S. details' assembling after my first playtest "round up" game

b) post this ultimated version to Henrik and Arne

c) ref... whoops, that's a secret, i can't tell...

d) take a look to Jacobite's new work.

PS, Jacobite, what's the meaning of "soairse" word ?
                      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus

PS, Jacobite, what's the meaning of "soairse" word ?
                        Where did you see that word...If it was in my work it is a MAJOR typo. Where did it come from? As near as I have be able to determine, it is an Irish/Celtic proper name.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobite1688

Where did you see that word...If it was in my work it is a MAJOR typo. Where did it come from? As near as I have be able to determine, it is an Irish/Celtic proper name.
                          Sorry, can't tell, because it's related to c) point - and to jacobites, too... - nevermind, i've already discovered it's an irish verbal form and it means "remember"...
                          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus

Sorry, can't tell, because it's related to c) point - and to jacobites, too... - nevermind, i've already discovered it's an irish verbal form and it means "remember"...
                            My SDC Secret Project (which I haven't even breathed about till now) involves my namesake as well! I hope we are not going to be going head-to-head on the same project!

Comment

Plan for Next Week

* Make WarVoid a manic depressive.

MUWHAHAHAHAHA!

*grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                              X