Two Player MP Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Player MP Scenarios

Has anyone ever made a scenario specifically designed for simultaneous two (or three) player MP games?

From what I've seen this may be an untapped market for scenarios...
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Michael Daumen's The Great Game is probably the closest match for balanced two player scenario.

Comment

yup

Comment

Well . . .

It's the one thing that kept me from moving forward with the Solomon Islands campaign scenario that I started. I just didn't see that anyone was interested in a "chess match" type of scenario.

If they are, that would be a pleasant surprise, and I might be tempted to continue developing that scenario.
        Lost in America.
        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
          yup
          DV, sometimes I suspect that your ISP bills you by the word

Just to expand on my earlier post, I've got a couple of two player scenarios half finished, and I'm trying to find out if there would be an audiance for them (both deal with nautical aspects of the world wars)
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Jay Bee's Alba de America might make an interesting 2 player scenario - one player takes the Spanish and the other the Portuguese. His War of Cuba scenario might also be good, iwth one player taking the Spanish and the other the Cubans.

What about Gothmog's "Pitt's War" and "The Struggle for Empire", with both the French and English up for play? There are lots of scenario out there that would prove ideal for a two player game with a few minor tweaks.

If I remember correctly v2.0 of the Age of Piracy was designed with two player in mind.
            STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
            X