No announcement yet.

An Arduous Odyssey Initiated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it is up, but oh...the colors! They are "unique" Also, yes, the game is called Civili-Z-ation II. Still and all, I would be more then happy to write scenario reviews.

Comment

Keep the 'S'!
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I dunno about the color scheme myself. It's, uhh, Middle Eastern, which is good... I think... At least we're keeping in tune with the Mediterranean theme...

I changed the title pic too. Can't be using Caesar II graphics for a Civ site now can we? I yanked something from ToT that matched the current scheme pretty well.

Comment

hm. HS turned itself off when I first bisited here, and it gets back when I'm leaving...
          Was it my fault?

P.S.
          Can I ask You, WarVoid or whatever, of which manga/anime does your avatar come from?
          Last edited by Heresson; May 4, 2002, 19:22.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Can't be using Caesar II graphics for a Civ site now can we?

Will the wrong company sue us for copyright infringement?
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The site isn't working with netscape
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Oy. If you are using Netscape for hardware reasons, please upgrade to http://www.opera.com/; otherwise, please upgrade to http://www.mozilla.org/.

A site that is compatible with Netscape 4.* is hard to make and unpleasant to maintain, but feel free to describe the exact problem. I am guessing it lies in Netscape's CSS support.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                  I dunno about the color scheme myself. It's, uhh, Middle Eastern, which is good... I think... At least we're keeping in tune with the Mediterranean theme...
                  Yet the term "vedas" is very un-Mediteranean...perhaps the "Oracle" or some such term would be better...
                  The new pic is cool.

JUST MY CONTRIBUTION ON NON-IMPORTANT ISSUES

Comment

This is what I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /ads/adjs.php was not found on this server.
                    It worked fine before the latest update of it though... (ie when this thread was first started it worked).

Can't say I'm using Netscape Comunicator for hardware reasons (I've got a Power Mac G4) I just use it becouse it's what I like the most...
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Oh, that's just because Markos' ad code is broken. I'll get rid of it for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson Can I ask You, WarVoid or whatever, of which manga/anime does your avatar come from?
                        I have no idea. I pulled it off a list of avatars from another forum I used to post at about three years ago. When that forum folded, I customised it for my own use. Dunno who it is or where it's from, it just suits me.

Comment

Working...
                        X