Attn: Players needed for PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Players needed for PBEM

In the Second Reich PBEM, we are in need of a Russia and Italy. If anyone would like to play either of those nations, just post here. The PBEM is happening under the Second Reich Update thread.

Also in the American Empire PBEM we need people to play Mexico and Canada. Again just post here.
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

All right! I almost never get to PBEM's here on time to get a civ, so most of my PBEM's are at Civfan. I'll take Russia and Mexico. Post back here if that's ok, and then I'll go to those threads.

Thanks
    Unbelievable!

Comment

OK, that's fine by me, just post in those threads to check with the others there.

Now Italy and Canada/UK...
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Welcome Aboard

Darius, it's your turn in the American Empires game.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Unless this is a friends only game, I'll grab Italy if it's still free.

Comment

Evil Overlord: Darius took both Italy and Russia because leter in the game Russia gets pratically wiped out. But you are welcome to take Canada/UK in American Empire.

Comment

Hmm..

Ok. I'll take that offer.

Comment

Sorry about that man. If you really really really want it I'll be all right with just Russia. They still get to stay alive in Serbia, not to mention that the Bolshevik AI will probably be too stupid to finish me off even though their units are invincible. I really don't mind.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                X