"Celts and Iberians" nearing completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Celts and Iberians" nearing completion

Yep, and it's really gonna be an epic scenario: very long, slow-moving, and sometimes very frustrating... (true Civ2 spirit though). It's for version 2.7.81 (Fantastic Worlds).

Now, this said, I would really appreciate it if two-three people were so kind as to donate 6-8 hours of their time to verify whether the scenario can actually be won.

(Only serious, responsible people, please. I am tired of "playtesters" who, after receiving the package are never seen or heard of again).

If interested, post a message here or, even better, drop me a note at spanish@apolyton.net

Thank you.

J.B.

P.S. Version used is 2.7.81 (Fantastic Worlds)

[This message has been edited by Sable (edited March 13, 2000).]

Which version have you used "JB"?

Comment

Thanks for asking that, Cam
      Fantastic Worlds (2.7.81), as in my other scenarios (what a pity that FW is so short in events space).

Comment

The way you've edited that post makes me look dumb ("Dumber!" did I hear the audience groan???)

e-mail dispatched as requested.

Comment

I'd like to try it out, i'm devoted and a good critic!

greygandalf20@yahoo.com
          "There is no can't, only won't."
          -Line from American Kick Boxer 2 (American Shaolin)

Comment

This is really wonderful news! Another scenario from the greatest scenario maker! If it's not too late I would also like to try my hand at playtesting it -- the least I can do in exchange for so many hours of fun! Keep the good work Jesus (how do you write the accented u, btw?)

Comment

Working...
            X