• new WorldWar3 scn.....

ok guys i hope to have this out within a few days
    Amplified WW1979

all new art (photorealistic)
    battle it out WW3 style
    2 scenario types : limit and unlimited nuclear versions

check CSC in a few days
    any Questions?

Yes. That's one of my favorite scenarios from CiC CDROM, and one thing I really disliked was the big lack of Russian and/or otherwise communist Bloc naval power.

The Americans in that scenario had a sizeable navy, and could rain nuclear destruction down on practically anyone they chose to, but the Soviets (who normally would just send their nukes over the Arctic Circle to hit major US targets) couldn't strike back.

It would be nice if you could iron out this hefty imbalance. For the record, I was able to play as the Chinese under Guofeng and conquer all objectives save three before endgame. Aren't Commie spies wonderful?

------------------
    "In all creation, there can be no task more onerous or tedious than that of playing God." - Stephen Fry, 'The Liar'.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

WW79 was tedious and easy. As the Americans you could capture Moscow on the first turn (nuke it and send some paras in) and have the Soviets cowering at your feet. I hope that you`ve made it enjoyable, and if you have, top marks to you!
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

maybe you should use a map centred on the North pole ! (flat world)

Comment

I've been playtesting it for the past couple days, and I'll say it's MUCH better than WW79. The Soviets have a much larger navy than the Americans, and a sizable nuclear arsenal. No nukes just above the Soviets either. I wont mention any problems with it, seeing as how they aren't important, but this has made for a very nice game.

Comment

thanks for the positive comments eddie

also, i will release a second version of AWW79 shortly after the first version is released

the first one is a very limited nuclear game

the second one will be fully nuclear so all you crazys can nuke the entire world

ooo sounds fun huh? killing everyone? its very fun

Comment

Working...
            X