Age of Wonders Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Wonders Cities

Share and enjoy. If I continue working on my Dual Europe scenario again, I'll incorporate a few of tthese.

P.S. If I see the generic black tower cities featured in Harlan's Vikings in a new scenario, someone will need a new set of internal organs. Muwahaha.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Thanks, Leo. Your efforts are appreciated.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

That's fantasitic work
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Good work, Leo! I like them very much

Comment

I know you don't buy these games you rip from... So let me in on the deal and tell me where you get them!
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

I used the ILB to GIF extractor (http://www.knuten.liu.se/~jiman392/Files.html) tconvert the necessary images to a useable and then pasted them into one file. CTRL+A, CTRL+T, SHIFT+O, CTRL+C, CTRIL+E, and SHIFT+S was the sequence of PSP commands that I used. The hardest part was getting the command line to work; I had to rename the Age of Wonders directory to AOW and to explicitly specify the path of the file that I was converting on the command prompt.

I know you don't buy these games you rip from... So let me in on the deal and tell me where you get them!

I do buy most of my games and I did buy Age of Wonders.

Comment

The city-king does it again.

Comment

In that case you need to hook me up with a job with whoever you work for!
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

If anyone requests them, I will rip the winter version of these cities. Otherwise, I might do the units or decide to play EU2/WBC2 instead.

Comment

Working...
                  X