Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you modify the pictures in the dll files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes at first i had the same problem in locating the Dll's. Because they are hidden files. To locate them, in any folder click on the option View/Folder Options/View(again) and near the bottom there are options for hidden files click on show all hidden files. And you will have 11 new files (i think) now open your GifX and it should work.

Comment

Right... hopefully this will be the final question, because I'm sure you're all getting sick of me not being able to do it right!

I have found the .dlls. I have been able to load them up and look at the pictures. Pretty pictures. I have saved them as gifs in a new file. But I can't open the new gifs in PSPro. Any tips?

------------------
      "In all creation, there can be no task more onerous or tedious than that of playing God." - Stephen Fry, 'The Liar'.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

How exactly did you view the pics in the first place?

Comment

The .dlls are hidden files, so you have to go to view options in your windows taskbar, click on View, then Folder Options, then tab button View, and finally Show All Files.

The .dlls are in the root Civ2 directory...

BUT HOW DO YOU SAVE THEM AS GIFS is what I need to know! I have been able to save them as a gif, but then PSPro won't open them! What's going on???

------------------
          "In all creation, there can be no task more onerous or tedious than that of playing God." - Stephen Fry, 'The Liar'.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

That's strange. I've never had any trouble using the gifs saved from GIFX with PSP.

What error message do you get from PSP?

Which versions of GIFX and PSP are you using?

Comment

Working...
            X