Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

...or has the SL forum really been coming alive in the last while?

There's lots happening: new scenarios (not enough), new web sites, exchange of graphics and ideas, a new SDC (thanks Warvoid!), even new scandals and flamewars.

It's starting to feel like old times!
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Don't worry, it's all part of a grand scheme for us Civers to take over the world.

Soon the Scenario League will replace the United Nations and Sid Meier will be elected as President of the US.

Comment

yes, it´s been moving a lot in the last week

warvoid, get the sdc moving now
      Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
      Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
      miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Congrats War Void, SL ROCKS!!!

I love it, thats why i keep coming back! hehe Well Done!
        "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

I noticed the exact same thing. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago I was planning on starting a thread complaining about the lack of activity. Now, it would be completely unnecessary. Maybe someone (or something! ) didn't want that post to go up...
          "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Civ 3 seems to have been very good for the Civ 2 community
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Sid running the US as Civ...

How many turns will those B-2 bombers take to build Mr Secretary?

*snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                Soon the Scenario League will replace the United Nations and Sid Meier will be elected as President of the US.
                Sorry, I'll be backing an ABS candidate. Perhaps Brian Reynolds.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I'm having the same hallucination too.
                  "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
                  --

Comment

I noticed this too, and was thinking the same thing. I am not sure why, perhaps the relative lack of modding in civ3 and the subsequent boredom had let us all return to what we love.

Its good when the new guys bring something to the table as well, which seems to be the case.

Three Cheers for the SLeague!

-FMK.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Too bad the car didn't run them both over.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Edit: double post

Comment

I only discovered SL in January, so I'm pretty lucky to have arrived during this great revival. Even in these few short months theres been a huge increase in activity

Its good when the new guys bring something to the table as well, which seems to be the case.
                          Hell yeah! (I'm in that category )

Comment

No, no, you got it all wrong! Brian Reynolds is gonna get Russia and Ming is gonna get the PRC. The second Cold War will be a virtual conflict!

FMK - Good God man! Can you drag up something older? Say A-Team? Scary part is I remember watching Knight Rider... Ugh.. I feel old now...

Comment

Working...
                            X