Rest Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest Time

Its easter... so choclate... i thikn we discussed this b4, but we were going to have a easter break, i'm not working and i wanna go to the beach and drink lots of beer, so i'll be having a break.... sorry guys!
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Here, Here.... I am going to be gone for the weekend too. I don't have a beach to go to though you bastard. Maybe if I wear my long johns I can sit on the beach of Lake Helena. After all I think they are predicting a high of 30 degrees farenheit. Practically a ****ing heat wave.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I dont celebrate easter. I celebrate Civ!!!

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
        I dont celebrate easter. I celebrate Civ!!!

-FMK.
        Exactly
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

What's all this Easter stuff about anyway?

After all I think they are predicting a high of 30 degrees farenheit. Practically a ****ing heat wave.
          Ah, it sounds just like Canberra
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Case
            What's all this Easter stuff about anyway?
            Someone should make a scenario about it, so we can find out

Comment

Well, you fellow heathens, there's little to celebrate here in Edmonton. It's 4C and the snow is only about half gone.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

WELL I HAVE TO ****EN WORK TODAY!!! GRRRRR!! ITS SAT AND I GOT WORK AGHH!!

Its so nice to, light breeze and 29 degrees celeius, its so nice and hot, i wanna go for a swim in the pool, and then eat more choclate.... **must gain 50 pounds over easter ** LOL~~
                "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Working...
                X