RED FRONT IS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED FRONT IS HERE!

Red Front scenario is finally available for download from Apolyton hosted CSC site!
    It covers the invasion of the Soviet Union by Hitler in 1941 and the ensuing 4 years of war. You are in charge of the Red Army and you will be challenged!
    What is in the scenario:
    -2 event files per year
    -change of seasons with terrain graphics, unit graphics and unit & terrain statistics to match.
    -ALL new units (My best graphic work and also some of Alex's best)
    -Very aggressive AI for 1941-42
    -New wonders, new city improvements, new people graphics.
    -Not only a war scenario...economic development of the USSR is essential for success.
    -Over 6 months of intensive work and playtesting.
    DON'T MISS IT!!

Captain,

I can't find it. Could you post a link to it?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

AlrightyThen,

This should do it;
      csc.apolyton.net/scenarios/redfront.shtml

Comment

Take a look at the RED FRONT ROCKS! thread on Scenario League... Great feedback and some interesting game experiences.
        And if you haven't yet, try playing the scenario, I think you'll like it!

Comment

This is one of the best scenerios i've ever seen. The graphics and historical detail are flawless. In my opinion alex and nemo are two of the premeir scenerio makers for civ2 and I look forward to more of their work.
          "There is no can't, only won't."
          -Line from American Kick Boxer 2 (American Shaolin)

Comment

ZhugeLiang:
            Thanks for the endorsement!

Anyone hasn't played RedFront yet? It's one nasty scenario! Try to beat Hitler on Deity Level and you'll be sweating or should I say freezing in that Russian winter weather!

Comment

Working...
            X