Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Fleet was engaged and destroyed.
    Attached Files
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Jimmy its your go?
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Is this over too?

Comment

No not over yet, I meant to play it this morning but I couldn't remember which events to use. I went online to check and my computer froze up. I was so pissed off about it I just about threw it out in the back yard. I will play it tonight before I go to bed. I worked 11 freaking hours today so I should just do it nowand go to bed.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Yah, I'd like to know as well: which events do we use?
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

The nuetral events you know because there the only ones not being played. also that means that no one gets the advantage..
              Easy as pie
              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Gentlemen we have a problem here, the turn order is flawed

Here is the proper turn order:

France- Mordhiem- mordhiem@hotmail.com
                Neutrals- AI
                Prussians- Grothgar- Grothgar_1999@yahoo.com
                Britain- Soundwave- seanie_babes@hotmail.com
                Turkey- Free
                Barbarians- AI
                Russians- The ANZAC
                Austrians- Jimmywax- Jimmywax@earthlink.net

So i think we need to start this game again because my turn has already been skipped. In actual fact the turn order is russia then austria then france but the game starts with france so the turn order above is how it is played
                Also now we have to start it again i think we should have a turkish player, otherwise the austrians will have a free reign
                Sorry to do this but its only right
                Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Fine, I don't mind starting over. BTW my email is theanzac@optonline.net so you can add it to the list.

Comment

I agree start again

Comment

right then

I shall start a new thread with the savegame attached, although I'm taking this opportunity to replay the first turn, in the original game it was awful .
                      "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
                      "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
                      "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Working...
                      X